We believe that everyone should be getting excited about using technology in creative ways and we are looking for new teachers that reflect that.
We are looking for applicants who are either creative/crafty or have some knowledge of basic open source electronics/visual programming. We are looking for someone imaginative, confident speaking in front of groups of people and willing to learn simple coding programs (we offer training).
- Teaching experience
- Proven success working with children
- Ideally some basic open source electronics/programming knowledge
- Good communicator & confident speaking in front of a group
- Reliable, punctual and professional by nature
- Good working ethic and team player
- Imagination and creativity
Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us explaining why you think you would be suited to working for us with a C.V. and covering letter. Alternatively send us a quick video of you in action.
We look forward to hearing from you,